Reliable and professional service
K & M Civil is a family run business, owned and operated by Paul Vieviorka & son Carl.
We are very fortunate to have a friendly and reliable team of extremely dedicated and hardworking professionals working alongside us, who bring a wealth of knowledge from over 30 years of experience in this industry.
As a customer, you can expect prompt communication detailed and competitive quoting, a reliable service and accurate information from us. Our goal is to ensure you have complete peace of mind that you are working with the right people and that we are dedicated to ensuring you are completely satisfied with the end result.
No matter how big or small your project may be, you will be provided a fast, reliable and informative service at competitive cost.
To ensure that your excavation work is completed to the highest of standards, we have a range of quality, reliable excavation machinery available, including;
- A small 4-tonne tip truck that tows the above digger and gives us the advantage of being able to excavate and remove dirt or concrete from places with access difficulties
- A small red digger (Kubota) on rubber tracks (which is extremely quiet)
- For the bigger jobs a 4 Tonne digger with a drilling Auger, Tilt bucket and digging spades. This digger gets delivered on our tip truck.
- A 10-tonne tip truck commonly known as a 6 wheeler tip truck
- Access to any other machinery is easily obtained depending on the project
If you are serious about your new project, we would be happy to visit and price your project at no charge.
Your quote will be provided in writing and with a full explanation of what is expected during the works.
After constructing a thorough plan we will establish on site the necessary gear to complete the works. We will use our vast construction knowledge and experience including products and methods to complete the project to your satisfaction, to your budget and on time with minimum disruption.
At the completion of the project, we will remove any gear and evidence of us being on-site, and will deliver an invoice for payment after the works are completed. Payment is due on receipt of the invoice.
So whether you need excavation work for large site clearing or earth moving for a new concrete driveway or retaining wall, we can provide the exact service that you require.